this is a place for me to commune and share a small part of my thought life with my friends and explore what God has and is doing in my life (and just be random too)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

baby! it's cold outside...

these are the days when one wonders...was UBD really that bad? Was heading out to Gold Coast, Australia to Griffith not a good option? oh vie did ah cahm to dees countreahh??!


The National Post today stated that an Arctic air mass descended onto Northern Ontario and Manitoba putting things in deep freeze. The temp in Winnipeg was -53 deg C (??!). aND yesterday, tho I am very inured and tolerant of this frigid frying pan I was singing Norah Jones' 'shoot the moon'..."summer days are gone too soon..." as I almost frostbit my face. It was -31 deg C and is still continuing until tomorrow. Holy Carp (the fish mind you) that's cooler than cool (ICE COLD!)


Praise the Lord that I have an Authentic Canada/Snow Goose Parka...I'm ready for this baby! Bring it!




In other news, the pussycat dolls were nominated for a Grammy for 'Stickwitu' (ok I like this song but...c'mon!). All i can say to that is: "DON'T YOU WISH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE ME?!" (see image above). Sorry no pigeons.

2 comments:

Chester said...

UBD was never that bad. I don't understand the bad rep it gets.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Is that the parka you were telling me about? That is AWESOME!!!! I want one...