this is a place for me to commune and share a small part of my thought life with my friends and explore what God has and is doing in my life (and just be random too)

Thursday, March 29, 2007

weeks. days. hours. minutes.

There a lot of things happening of late. Exciting things. Springtime is upon us and it's awesome! I just want to post one of my favourite videos of all time - boyzone and mr. bean. Now for those of you who don't know, Boyzone are an Irish boyband and were a quite a big deal back in the mid-late 90s esp in Asia and Europe. And their lead singer Ronan Keating, is a great lad (he even wrote a book called Life is a Rollercoaster which was sweet). He's had a decent solo career since then. I actually met him in person on my 17th birthday at Jerudong Park (which was a FREE disney world...only in Brunei, really, there was no better place to grow up).

One month from now, I'll be back in brunei after almost 3 years. I'm excited. But I have to really face through the hurdles of this term.

One year ago, I was really excited and pumped about everything but especially about going to Calgary. It really was a summer to remember. Now, lots of other folks are heading out as well. It's nice. This song, 'Picture of You' reminds me of Calgary because when I first headed out there, I was thinking about how it was never going to be anything like Montreal. Well, it wasn't. But it was still sublime on so many levels. I had a picture of you in my mind...I never knew I could be so wrong...here's to my mates from Calgary (who make up the majority of my blog readers anyway lol).

No comments: