this is a place for me to commune and share a small part of my thought life with my friends and explore what God has and is doing in my life (and just be random too)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

c'est gratuit?!

ok today has been awesome - I think I just redefined hustler and ghettoness when it comes to skool. I had this mad psych mid-term but the thing is, I didn't have money to buy any textbooks this term (so I didn't). so usually i loan it from the library or borrow it from a friend. bUT today, i forgot to do some reading and the dynamic duo of library/friend thing did not pan out so I went to the bookstore...grabbed the book fresh off the shelf and read the 3 chapters right there on the couch...=D I think I owned the midterm thanks to that. I think I might go for seconds...and thirds..maybe more...

And...i come to the caf for dinner...was just kidding with the chef that he shud give me my pizza for free cuz he ripped a part of the crust (I already have a partial meal plan provided by the school, so it's technically free anyway but my 'meal dollars' still get subtracted and its limited)...and! he have me the $12 PIZZA for free...God is such a good provider that's all I have to say.

(p.s. this has to be the most un-ornate post I've ever written. Goin' back to the roots (?) I should shut up)

4 comments:

Alison Ma said...

hey dan!
haha - awesome, it always feels good when God provides in our day-to-day lives when we least expect it. =)
and yeahh that song is so good. great minds think alike! lol.

hope you're doing well.
i might be coming to visit loo again! i'll let you guys know again. :)

dreamer said...

ah, now I get the title... that's pretty cool :)

Weiyi said...

mmm... pizza, your tempting me.

LaceyD said...

Mhahaha I do the exact same thing! but thats just cuz I'm cheap. Took me three weeks to get my sociology teacher to put the text in the library! But yah thats sweet, God's pretty good to us eh??