this is a place for me to commune and share a small part of my thought life with my friends and explore what God has and is doing in my life (and just be random too)

Monday, January 15, 2007

snow day!


well today school was cancelled due to a purported snow day...thats weird cuz there is not much snow at all and i recently walked to the caf with just a long sleeved tshirt. Hmmmm.


Tonight we are going toboganning! By steal...umm borrowing the caf trays. Most dons crack down on this, but I am actually joining my floor...=D (guess it will help with the popularity ratings). Staying in today reminded me about a song by Eddie Brickell (u know on the windows 95 cd? Holy! THAT WAS 12 YEARS AGO!!! I'm going to retire soon! sigh). And of a couple of good memories from both montreal and calgary.


Montreal - it was one of our first socials; we went up to Mont Royal and had a psychedelic water gun fight. Then it was free kill! I remember just walking back home to Atwater barefeet with the guys. The laughs and the talks we awesome..we came home and watched moulin rouge (?)


Calgary was Canmore...oh man...so beautiful...so much fun! Especially chasing each other with water balloons. And doing skits. Here are a couple of pics:



I think Cheryl and Alison concur with me. =D

Here is the song...I picture it playing in the background as we all run around screaming and laughing...kinda like an old 8mm reel capturing memories. The essence of life. Enjoy the song:

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

DAN! You are the MAN! With an intense TAN! AAK..can you imagine..if you were actually just tanned to your 'beautiful brown toned skin color' that generates a 'oh so pretty Daniel'?! Glad to see you finally got a blog started. Looking forward to reading your 'beautiful insightful poetry' and seeing you soon (next friday perhaps!)
Remember Daniel: you are pretty!

Kathleen said...

DANIEL!!! I tried earlier to post a comment...it's not letting me...AAAAAK!!! Here...I try again! See you soon brother! Nice songs.

Alison Ma said...

hey dan!
i cannot believe school was cancelled for loo! soo unfair - i guess here at queen's, we're just more hardcore. nothing will stop us from our studies! haha.
i was quite surprised to find a picture with me in it on your blog! lol i think i know how roisin feels now, when she found that pic of our DG on my blog back in dec (she called me crazy stalker lady). =P
anyways - those were the days eh! but it's all good. i am confident that there will be many more awesome things for us to experience in this lifetime, with our awesome God.
hope you're doing well! take care. :)

.Cheryl. said...

oh man, i miss calgary