this is a place for me to commune and share a small part of my thought life with my friends and explore what God has and is doing in my life (and just be random too)

Monday, January 29, 2007

"the only thing different about you is the fact that u asian!" - jay sean (asian craig david?)

I'm not sure how many people know about Wong-Fu Productions but they are the authors of so many asian gags. Hailing from U of San Diego you can't help but love their stuff. And being a fellow asian (albeit south) myself, I just wanna post their last video and it happens to be one of my fav songs: Ne-Yo 'Stay'...this goes out to all my chinese and korean bros...from stephen chin, Jerome Tan, Steven Ling, Vic Foo, Richard Chin, Linus Tat Wah, Steve Chan, Eddie Kim, David Tsui, Dawei, Joe Choi, Brian Lee, Justin Lim, Ivan Sim, Wei Yi, Lucien Ong, Lawrence Liew, James Park, Justin Keasberry (and the other berrys as well =D) Jackie Chan and Jet Li..plus the other 650,000,000 asian males out there who did not have the previlege of meeting me. I forgive you guys for the 1963 India-China War...keep Tibet, just don't mess with Kashmir you goo...oh sorry, i get emotional sometimes...=/
'you're my get right when it's wrong!'



I'm excited for this coming month! Turning 21...and exploring new horizons and growing in discipline. woot.

p.s. worst song of all time? "I want Candy" by Aaron Carter...my word...shaq's rapping would have been more palatable with him drunk and incoherent. Who allowed the recording of this song??!! I don't even have the adjectives to describe my cringing disgust.

p.p.s. I like asian women (?) I think they like me a lot too. Just to throw that in there...heh

No comments: